+31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious client, a fast-growing global leader in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia, is looking for a Supply Chain and Sales Coordinator to join their existing international team in Almere. Due to the continuously growing order intake and expansion of sales territories, they are currently looking for a new member to join the Supply Chain and In-house Sales team.
The role of the Supply Chain and In-house Sales department is to act as the first point of contact for the dealers regarding logistics, order intake, planning and production. The person will manage the order across the supply chain. Therefore, skills that will be important to have include good cross-functional internal communications skills, as well as external communication skills. Since this is a highly administrative position, accuracy and attention to detail are crucial. Good Excel skills are a strong advantage.
Job Profile for Supply Chain and Sales Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take orders from the client’s (mainly) European dealers
- Register orders and ensure the factory receives the correct specifications for production and that it is delivered to the customer as requested
- Assist the business in achieving retail sales and Share of Market (SOM), as well as wholesale, in assigned territories
- Proactively assist Business Manager(s) to help implement sales promotion activities, such as discount programs, rental deals, package deals etc.
- Act as the company’s supply chain point of contact for assigned dealers
- Collaborate with the Business Manager(s) regarding forecasts, dealer orders, special requests (i.e. delivery times), etc.
- Suggest process improvements to Business Manager(s) and Supply Chain Manager
- Proactively inform dealers and internal stakeholders about order status, delivery dates, production schedule, etc.
- Keep correct dealer records on orders, shipments, etc.
- Communicate with Japanese Headquarters (HQ) on a daily basis regarding orders, shipments, production planning, etc.
- Deal with dealer queries and complaints promptly and escalate when needed
- Work closely with Product Marketing in regards to sharing dealer feedback on products, new products, etc.
- Regularly liaise with the Finance department regarding overdue payments, outstanding payments, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantees, etc.
- Participate in local fairs, if necessary
Candidate Profile for Supply Chain and Sales Coordinator
- Must be fluent in French or Italian and English, both written and spoken.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer service/logistics/supply chain position
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Able to work in a multicultural environment and aware of intercultural communication
- Excellent administrative, problem-solving and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills, friendly, flexible and well-organised
- Able to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Patient and customer-focused problem solver
- Accurate, with an eye for details, team player and able to work under little supervision
- Aware of financial administration and Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, etc.
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multicultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team