INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in digital services for companies and entrepreneurs. They serve more than 2 million customers in Europe and have over 1000 experts to support them. Their main goal is to help businesses focus on growth, by leveraging their expertise in data and analytics to establish marketing and sales programmes, cutting through competition barriers.
Currently they are looking for a System Engineer to join their Office Automation Team in Leiden.
Job Profile for System Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work on large infra and software projects and deal with process requests, investigate, log, diagnose, troubleshoot and respond to our internal users
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Provide both 2nd and 3rd line support for technical incidents and problems and contribute to the company IT project teams to implement new technical solutions
- Contribute to maintenance, installation and problem resolution
- Assist in investigation and resolution of network problems
- Keep ongoing maintenance and support of the entire IT Infrastructure
- Monitor and alert on the operational status of the IT infrastructure
- Proactively prevent problems and automate standard tasks
Candidate Profile for System Engineer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, with proven experience as a global administrator of a Microsoft 365 environment
- Experience with PowerShell is a must, experience with puppet is a preference
- Experience with Agile ways of working is a major plus
- In depth knowledge of the MS admin centres (Exchange, Azure, OneDrive and SharePoint)
- Knowledge of networks is a must
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is a preference
- Able to set up new users, configure, maintain and troubleshoot
- Knowledge of Active Directory, OU, User and Group Management
- Understanding of AV/conference software, maintenance
- Experience with both on-premise as cloud based systems
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What Our Client Offers
- 25+ days paid annual leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel and home office allowance
- Training and Certifications funding up to € 1500/year
- Discount on all company products and services
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team