INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leader in digital services for companies and entrepreneurs. They serve more than 2 million customers in Europe and have over 1000 experts to support them. Their main goal is to help businesses focus on growth, by leveraging their expertise in data and analytics to establish marketing and sales programmes, cutting through competition barriers.
Currently, they are looking for a System Engineer to join their Office Automation Team in Leiden.
Job Profile for System Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of issues related to applications and services
- Contribute to maintenance, installation and problem resolution
- Implement new technical solutions with the global IT project teams
- Investigate and resolve network problems
- Install servers, storage and various network equipment
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot admin centres and exchange, MS teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Contribute to and/or lead various IT projects
Candidate Profile for System Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Global Administrator of a Microsoft 365 environment
- Deep knowledge of networks is a must, CCNA certification is a plus
- Experience with MDM solutions like Intune is an advantageous
- Confident with both on-premise and cloud-based systems
- Agile working type of experience is a major plus
- Previous involvement in leading IT projects and technical challenges
- Comfortable working closely with others in a small team where communication is the key
What Our Client Offers
- 25+ days paid annual leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel and home office allowance
- Training and Certifications funding up to € 1500/year
- Discount on all company products and services
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team