+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international company that improves the way organisations, people, and technology work together by transforming, controlling and optimising IT landscapes, workplaces and applications.
They offer support and resolutions to the most complex technology challenges. Now they are looking for a Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist to join their team in Sofia. In this role, you will own the full recruiting lifecycle across technical and administrative roles helping management to find, hire, and retain quality talent.
Job Profile for Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Source candidates through different channels
- Establish a transparent and engaging relationship with the candidates. Take full ownership of the process and provide valuable and timely feedback
- Create and post job ads to all the channels company uses. Maintain good relationships with all the partners
- Design and implement short and long-term recruitment plans and strategies together with the HR team
- Maximise the usage of internal and external referrals to support strategic business recruitment needs
- Join forces with the Marketing and HR team to discuss recruitment marketing campaigns and how best to position the company on the market – to build an online and offline presence in the company’s niche area by delivering outstanding brand and value proposition
- Take the lead in organising and attending internal and external recruitment and employer branding events
- Always be on the lookout for what’s new and trendy in the recruitment world
Candidate Profile for Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years experience in Recruiting preferably as a Corporate Recruiter in an in-house environment
- Experience in building and implementing multi-channel strategies to attract top talents within the IT industry (LinkedIn, networking, social and digital media, etc.)
- Good understanding of technologies, IT terminology and business acumen
- Able to create highly collaborative partnerships with candidates and hiring managers using excellent skills for creating a positive experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Able to make sound and logical judgments
- Take ownership of the business processes and work autonomously
What Our Client Offers
- 14 salaries per year after the first year in the company
- 20 days annual paid leave
- Up to 50% home office
- Food vouchers, sports card, health insurance that includes dental and vision care
- Dell business laptop and Android mobile device with business mobile plan
- Opportunities for growth, certification possibilities
- Working alongside great colleagues across Bulgaria and Belgium
- Fun drinks and parties with your team
Blue Lynx Careers EOOD is a registered provider of Recruitment Services with License No: 3173/06.07.2021
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team