Our international client delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join them and help them grow by finding their future talents for their contact centres across the Netherlands.
The role reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA based in the UK and will collaborate with a global network of Talent Acquisition professionals and a local team dedicated to the Netherlands.
Please note, the company has multiple locations and could offer the position in Almere, Maastricht, Rotterdam or Tilburg.
Job Profile for Talent Acquisition Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and mentor the Talent Acquisition (TA) team and third party vendor to support growth and optimise performance
- Manage the end to end process of high-volume recruitment activities across EMEA
- Partner with business leaders to understand current and future resourcing requirements, providing guidance and support on all aspects of the recruitment process
- Develop and build talent pipelines across all disciplines, ensuring excellent candidate experience
- Work closely with our Recruitment Process Outsorcing (RPO) partner to drive performance, cost and delivery
- Support company’s development systems, processes, and initiatives to help scale the business in line with the best global practices
- Work with the senior TA team to develop hiring strategies
- Accurately maintain and enhance the utilisation of the company’s Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Prepare and Present all Talent Acquisition Metrics
- Report accurate and timely activity against KPI’s
Candidate Profile for Talent Acquisition Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a recruitment management capacity
- Experience in working with or for an RPO/Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Experience in the Dutch recruitment marketplace/employment laws
- Experience in a similar internal recruitment role in a global matrix organisation
- Recruitment leader with in-depth knowledge of different sourcing methods
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering experience
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple hiring projects, and work to tight deadlines
- Persuasive and engaging communicator with internal and external organisation members
What Our Client Offers
- Attractive remuneration
- 25 paid vacation days
- Pension plan
- Mobile phone
- Possibility to work from home
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team