+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international engineering consultancy company with offices in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Switzerland. They have activities and projects in the automotive, railways, infrastructure, (renewable) energy, IT and telecom, and life sciences. They are proud inventors of ingenious solutions and they assist their customers in their innovation projects, R&D, and operational executions.
They are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer to join their team in Eindhoven.
Job Profile for Talent Acquisition Officer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Search actively for engineering profiles via our client’s database, social media, and job boards
- Conduct interviews with the candidates and closely follow their candidacy
- Work closely with the rest of the team daily and come up with ingenious solutions together
- Responsible for additional tasks with the candidate lifecycle
- Create a strong Employer Brand
- Attend University job fairs, events, and others
Candidate Profile for Talent Acquisition Officer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch or French is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Relevant work experience is a plus, but the right motivation is key
- Ambitious, driven, and result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
What Our Client Offers
- Standard working hours
- Paid trainings
- Career development
- Casual work environment
- Amazing and motivated international team to work with
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team