+31 (0)70 311 7822
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are internationals, Dutch and Bulgarian who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its office in Varna, Bulgaria, and it was a major success. Thanks to the hard work of our team, we are excited to continue growing. Blue Lynx owes its great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of a fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision.
Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great, keep reading to find out more about the role.
We are expanding and looking for two Talent Sourcers, who will be based in our office in Varna. Your main role will be to source and screen highly qualified candidates for entry to senior-level positions across the public and private sector in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and abroad.
Job Profile for Talent Sourcer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Source and screen candidates using all available resources and databases (variety of job boards, a state-of-the-art company-owned CRM and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Work in close cooperation with the entire recruitment team
- Build Boolean search strings to use on several platforms
- Qualify job vacancies with clients
- Manage job applications from external social platforms
- Build and maintain professional relationships with candidates that are based on trust and knowledge
- Conduct initial screening interviews, online (MS Teams/Zoom/Google Meet, etc.) and by phone
- Confirm interviews via email and telephone with candidates and clients
- Maintain the recruitment administration in the company CRM
- Deliver quick and professional results in a dynamic environment
Candidate Profile for Talent Sourcer
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of office-based experience (can be in an administrative role)
- Experience with LinkedIn – LinkedIn Recruiter Seat account is not a must but highly advantageous
- Work experience in recruitment is a plus
- A people person with strongly developed social skills
- Must have an international mindset (have experience working or studying in an international environment)
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities
- Able to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely
- KPI-driven, pro-active attitude, strong hands-on mentality
- Excellent eye for detail, organised, able to multitask
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Monthly and annual company performance-based bonus scheme eligibility
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies
- 40-hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian national holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- MultiSport card – 50/50 contribution
- 60 lv net food voucher
- Laptop provided
- Joining an established international company with 2 offices in 2 countries
- The opportunity to use the most advanced tools in the recruitment world
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the organisation
- Fun company social events (post-Covid)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team