+31 (0)70 311 7822
Who Are We?
We are Blue Lynx – an international recruitment agency with over 33 years of experience in multilingual Talent Acquisition and HR solutions. Our company is an established market leader with expertise IT, Sales, Creatives, Finance, and C-level recruitment. We are a passionate team of multicultural professionals committed to matching talented people with the right opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team in Bogota. Your main role will be to source and screen highly qualified candidates for entry to senior-level positions across the public and private sectors in the Netherlands, Bulgaria, and abroad.
Do you want to join our international family? Learn more about our position below.
You will have the option of hybrid working after the induction and training. You will work in your time zone, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
Job Profile for Talent Sourcer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Source and screen candidates using all available resources and databases (variety of job boards, a state-of-the-art company-owned CRM, and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Work in close cooperation with the entire recruitment team in Bogota, The Netherlands, and Bulgaria
- Build Boolean search strings to use on several platforms
- Build and maintain professional relationships with candidates based on trust and knowledge
- Qualify job vacancies with clients together with a Recruitment Consultant
- Manage job applications from external social platforms
- Maintain the recruitment administration in the company CRM
- Deliver quick and professional results in a dynamic environment
Candidate Profile for Talent Sourcer
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of office-based experience (can be in an administrative role)
- Must be located in Bogota, preferably in the north of the city
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter Seat account is not a must but is highly advantageous
- Work experience in recruitment is a plus
- A people person with strongly developed social skills
- Must have an international mindset (have experience working or studying in an international environment)
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities
- Able to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely
- KPI-driven, pro-active attitude, strong hands-on mentality
- Excellent eye for detail, organised, able to multitask
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Hybrid working
- Working in your time zone
- 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Joining an established Dutch company with 5 offices in 3 countries
- 15 paid vacation days per calendar year
- All Colombian national holidays are paid days off
- Laptop provided
- Indefinite-term contract
- Monthly team-building events – going out with the team
- “Be on time – leave earlier” initiative
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies
- You will be working at our NORTH POINT office in Bogota, Colombia
- North Point is easy to reach (also by public transport)
- State-of-the-art office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Guidance from highly driven and experienced professionals
- The opportunity to use the most advanced tools in the recruitment world
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and within the organisation
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team