+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client specialises in providing Search and Interim Management Solutions to Private Equity backed businesses across the UK and The Netherlands, with coverage across both the Senior Finance and Transformation Markets.
The company is established with the firm belief of truly advising clients in a consultative and quality-focused manner, which is successfully implemented by consultants with deep market knowledge, strong communication skills, and high emotional intelligence.
Having worked extensively with Private Equity Investors and Portfolio Management Teams, they are highly attuned to the typical issues key stakeholders face when making a senior hire and more importantly, know how to overcome them.
Our client is currently seeking a Talent Sourcer to join their team, based in central Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Talent Sourcer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Source high-calibre candidates for live and proactive searches using Linkedin Recruiter, referrals, CRM and data platforms the company uses; Involve outreach, meetings and regular contact with candidates
- Support the Directors and Consultants with live and proactive searches, manage candidates through processes to offer stage through to aftercare
- Use state-of-the-art technology to map markets for live and proactive searches, as well as target markets
Candidate Profile for Talent Sourcer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is advantageous
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sourcing
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
What Our Client Offers
- Apple Macbook and equipment
- 25 Days holidays and public holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Quarterly company trips (2022 = Budapest, Barcelona, Berlin, and Bologna)
- Quarterly financial incentives
- Competitive Associate Bonus Scheme
- Lucrative Consultant commission scheme (>40%)
- External training with a Learning and Development Partner
- External training with a Private Equity Mentor
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team