+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client provides mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, creating exceptional results for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
We are now looking for an exciting and people-oriented Team Leader Customer Service to join our client’s expanding team in Rotterdam or Tilburg.
In this role, you will be responsible for coaching, guiding, and motivating the Client Team Sales employees. You will also be monitoring operational results while maintaining a pleasant atmosphere within the department.
Job Profile for Team Leader Customer Service
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor and adjust individual employees’ quantitative performances, as needed
- Conduct bilateral talks, start-up, performance, and appraisal interviews (as well as monitor and guide resulting actions and agreements)
- Achieve agreed-upon KPI targets
- Maximise the knowledge and skills of customer service representatives
- Ensure flawless handling of each customer contact
- Ensure employee absenteeism and turnover are managed correctly
Candidate Profile for Team Leader Customer Service
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in team management, preferably in a service or sales-oriented environment
- Good computer skills
- People-oriented leadership skills, assertive attitude, able to understand what motivates people
- Good organisational skills with a clear vision of what needs to be achieved and how to do it
- Able to work in a structured manner and to anticipate objectives through a helicopter view
- Numerical and analytical insights
- Flexible and available regarding working hours
- Able to think out of the box and to come up with fresh ideas to increase the performance and motivation of the employees
What Our Client Offers
- A good salary in line with the market
- € 300 monthly bonus (based on KPI)
- Part-time work possible (minimum 32 hours per week)
- Ability to work from home/office
- 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation allowance
- 2 leave days to compensate for the waiting days scheme in case of illness
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Bicycle plan
- Top locations in the centre of Rotterdam, Almere, Tilburg and Maastricht
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team