+31 (0)70 338 4425
Our client is a global satellite communications leader, providing customers with a single source for an entire range of voice and data solutions backed by the industry's most trusted service and support network. The company ensures superior quality, reliability and flexibility to its customers across its wide range of satellite communications products and solutions.
Currently, they are looking for a Team Leader Enterprise Logistics to join their team in Rotterdam. In this role, you will report to the Director Enterprise Logistics and your main responsibilities will be to manage the enterprise logistics staff and load plan in Rotterdam, deliver logistics cases, and manage and improve the end-to-end logistics process.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Then apply today.
Job Profile for Team Leader Enterprise Logistics
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Lead the Enterprise logistics team in Rotterdam:
- Supervise the enterprise logistics dedicated staff and plan/organise the need for flex/temp resources according to the load:
- Manage the Enterprise dedicated staff at the order desk who is reporting to him/her
- In coordination with the Director Maritime Order Desk, identify opportunities to share resources as required by the business activities
- Manage the Enterprise “go-to” staff at the warehouse who is reporting to him/her and in coordination with the Director Rotterdam Warehouse, identify opportunities to share resources as required by the business activities
- Organise, assign and deliver on time and on quality the logistics cases identified by:
- Enterprise delivery teams for customer projects
- Customer Operations teams for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Enterprise delivery teams, service managers or Key Account Manager (KAM) for Mass Storage System (MSS) hardware cases
Have full accountability/ownership of the Enterprise Logistics Processes in Rotterdam:
- End-to-end accountability from takeover to final delivery including:
- Handle orders (booking of items) and expedite (interface to procurement, track time sensitive aspects, etc.)
- Pick and pack (ensure smooth transition between order handling and warehouse, actually implement quality check, ensure proper labelling, decide on relevant packaging per destination and sensitivity, manage the “multiple box per item” pain point, etc.)
- Preconfiguration (to be further implemented) and freight forwarding (proper tracking until final destination, cost effective delivery, support custom management)
- Export/import (master export/import specificities per country, anticipate export control and import processes per country, maintain the Enterprise Country database, French/Spanish/Portuguese/English documentation)
- Freight forwarding (proper tracking until final destination, cost effective delivery, support custom management)
- Review and ensure quality of all aspects of the process
Maintain an efficient Enterprise Logistics Network:
- Identify and organise freight forwarders per region and maintain close cooperation/relationship with all main freight forwarders
- Implement a cost-effective and competitive network
Tools, Means and Administration:
- Maintain Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Ensure good implementation of MRP inputs in the systems
- Master AX Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and identify and propose improvement, best practices to the Enterprise Delivery teams to improve overall efficiency
- Cost control, cost management:
- Own all Logistics costs incl. freight, duties etc.
- Provide relevant reporting, identify discrepancies, areas of improvement
Candidate Profile for Team Leader Enterprise Logistics
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Master of Science in Logistics is preferred
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Logistics
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Management
- Experience with import/export over EMEA region
- General background in telecommunication is a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to work in a transnational environment
What Our Client Offers
- An excellent opportunity to gain insight into the fast-paced corporate world
- Training provided
- International multilingual working environment
- Travel cost reimbursed
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team