+31 (0)70 3117822
Our Client is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial technology company. We are seeking a French-speaking Technical Account Manager to join their international team in Amsterdam.
The successful candidate will cooperate with the Business Development team in building relationships with strategic accounts in a given country (EMEA and APAC regions) while focusing on the technical aspect of the business relationship.
Responsibilities include client training, escalated technical issues handling, and new product evaluation and deployment. The position is critical to ensure our Client’s partners understand and efficiently utilise the full suite of the client services ranging from backend integrations and support tools to end-user features and functionality.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in technology with a keen problem-solving sense, strong communication skills and an interest in travel.
Job Profile for Technical Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee technical relationships with key accounts in the EMEA and APAC region assisted by the international Business Development team
- Assist with pre-sales engineering needs for key prospects and entry into new markets
- Act as a technical escalation point for potential issues in the region
- Provide product introduction, installation and support trainings to the business partners
- Gather feedback from partners and partner customers on how the organisation can further localise their product offering for the market
- Attend various industry events as a company representative, along with the Business Development team
- Stay informed of new product release features to properly respond to partner inquiries
- Identify product and feature improvements for local markets by collecting feedback from key partners
- Travel across the region to engage with strategic dealer partners
Candidate Profile for Technical Account Manager
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- BA or BS in an Engineering, Mathematics, or Sciences field is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in technical support and/or account management
- Electronic Security, CCTV, or IoT-related industry experience is a plus
- Able to communicate with customers and vendors, both in writing and verbally in a clear, professional manner
- Highly motivated self-starter who can operate independently
- Excellent people skills with a natural customer service orientation and disposition – candidate must enjoy working with clients and supporting internal customers in the organisation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Determined to meet deadlines, even during high-volume periods
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 75%
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to collaborate with outstanding people
- Able to make an immediate impact
- Gain a well-rounded experience
- Work with the latest technologies
- Focus on fun and company culture
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team