Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Do you want to be part of a young, friendly, international team who enjoy working together? Would you enjoy delivering exceptional service to the world-leading electrical vehicle charging network? We are currently looking for a French Technical Customer Support Representative to assist our most eco-friendly client.
As the voice of their brand, you will be speaking to their French customers and helping them with any technical issues or account queries they may have. We will give you the tools and technical skills you need to guide the customer through the process and deliver a great customer experience, with every call. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers, being part of a friendly and supportive team, and learning new skills.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Apply today to make sure you do not miss out on this great opportunity!
Job Profile for Technical Customer Support Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Offer customer service to customers in order to solve their technical issues
- Answer emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Log detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Candidate Profile for Technical Customer Support Representative
- Must be fluent in French and English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- A background in a customer facing role is preferable (call centre experience is ideal but not essential)
- Flexibility, since you'll be working in 3 shifts and the department is open 24/7
- You have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, and strong listening skills
- You are great at problem-solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- You are able to manage your time wisely to meet call-handle time and target metrics
- Team player
- Well-organised, accurate, detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation
- Some basic PC skills and the ability find your way around the web
What Our Client Offers
- Attendance bonus program
- 25 holiday days based on full-time employment
- Fantastic discounts with various high street brands
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- On-site restaurant, plus free parking
- Location is easy to reach by public transport and there is full travel cost compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team