INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 5 pharmaceutical manufacturing companies with an extensive client portfolio worldwide.
They are currently expanding their team in the Netherlands and are looking for a Technical Operator for their development center in Bladel.
Please Note: This role operates in three shifts: 06:00-14:30 hours; 14:30-23:00 hours; 23:00-06:00 hours. The base salary is € 2400 gpm excluding 8% vacation money and you could earn up to € 1200 extra a month depending on the shift work.
Job Profile for Technical Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operate production lines
- Resolve simple machine malfunctions
- Resolve mechanical and minor electrical malfunctions in machines and peripheral equipment
- Responsible for the production quality
- Accountable for cost control of the production process
- Assist with the line in filling and packaging final products according to customer specifications
Candidate Profile for Technical Operator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Technical Education
- Up to 3 years of previous experience in mass production
What Our Client Offers
- 27 vacation days
- Bonus opportunities
- Travel allowance
- Career growth opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team