+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 5 pharmaceutical manufacturing companies with an extensive client portfolio worldwide.
They are currently expanding their team in the Netherlands and are looking for a Technical Operator for their development centre in Bladel.
Please Note: This role operates in three shifts: 06:00-14:30 hours; 14:30-23:00 hours; 23:00-06:00 hours. The base salary is € 3000 – € 3590, based on experience gross per month excluding 8% vacation money and you could earn up to 21% on top of your base for shift allowance.
Job Profile for Technical Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operate production lines
- Resolve simple machine malfunctions
- Resolve mechanical and minor electrical malfunctions in machines and peripheral equipment
- Responsible for the production quality
- Accountable for cost control of the production process
- Assist with the line in filling and packaging final products according to customer specifications
Candidate Profile for Technical Operator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is an advantage
- Technical Education
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in mass production
What Our Client Offers
- 27 vacation days + 10 (ADV) days
- Shift allowance from 12% (2 shifts) up to 21% (3 shifts) extra a month
- Bonus opportunity up to €750 gross per year
- Travel reimbursement of up to €225 net per month
- Pension insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team