+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a renowned global leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring. They deliver market solutions that integrate telematics on monitoring hardware, software, remote communications, and services.
Currently, our client is looking for a highly motivated and customer-focused Technical Project Manager to be the go-to technical person for their Industrial IoT EMEA customers at their location in Dordrecht.
If you have a demonstrated ability to build strong, trustworthy relationships with customers, have a passion for technology and seek a dynamic environment in which to put your talents to the test, then do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Technical Project Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide product and service pre- and post-sale support to industrial equipment Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and rental companies
- Support the sales cycle with current and prospective customers including product demos, presentations, proposals, quotes and coordination with internal teams
- Be the First Point of Contact for EMEA Support. Escalate support issues to the North American support team
- Understand, document and clearly articulate customers’ business needs and work with Engineering and Development teams to define appropriate solutions
- Manage end-to-end technical projects through development, testing and implementation
- Prepare and communicate project status updates to leadership and the customer, and act as the point of escalation for project issues and risks
- Travel of up to 20% may be required – primarily within Western Europe with occasional trips to Canada or Asia
Candidate Profile for Technical Project Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in German or French is a plus
- Education in Software Development, Engineering Technology, Information Technology, Telecommunications or related experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Project or Program Management is a must
- Possession of a Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is an asset
- Ability to read and understand engineering technical documents is required
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be persuasive, innovative and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Proven experience delivering effective presentations
- Proficient organisational and time management skills
- Strong customer management skills
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Opportunity for long term career development
- Work in a dynamic and supportive team
- Innovative culture which fosters growth
- Occasional international business trips
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team