+31 (0)70 3117822
Our Client is a leading online subscription-based video platform, streamed in millions of households around the world. Every day hundreds of thousands of questions and issue reports from subscribers reach our Client’s customer service network. This is where the Technical Research group comes in. It is responsible for investigating, troubleshooting and documenting escalated issue reports. The results of their investigations are handed over to the Product Engineering teams, thus acting as a critical link in maintaining the service reliability.
We are now looking for a Technical Research Analyst to join their team in Amsterdam. This person will be responsible for driving improvements in our client’s product and platform by investigating escalated issues. The successful candidate will provide technical escalation support to our client’s global customer base and partners.
Please note: The role includes shift work, with the earliest start at 8 am and latest finish at 11 pm; it is a full-time position, 40 hours/week, Monday to Sunday but including 2 days off every week. The shift schedule is prepared in advance.
Job Profile for Technical Research Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle in-depth technical and product-based questions and escalations from customer service centers around the globe
- Investigate and document complex technical issues, impacting the service
- Prevent negative impacts to the organisation and their customers by identifying trends and articulating them into actionable follow-up and takeaways
- Assist the Global Escalations team in coordinating the Customer Service response to service issues and outages
- Serve as an expert resource for general and technical questions in Amsterdam, Athens and Lisbon
Candidate Profile for Technical Research Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Another language fluency – particularly European or Middle Eastern language is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical troubleshooting role helping to determine the root cause of technical issues
- Strong computer troubleshooting skills including Mac OS and Windows operating systems, hardware, software, home networking configurations, and internet connectivity issues
- Able to communicate in both verbal and written forms with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, regarding complex issues
- Eager to drive positive change in the customer service operations
- Demonstrated ability to exercise creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to extract and interpret large amounts of information from various databases and sources
- Receptive and able to appropriately incorporate feedback to continuously improve in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with ticketing systems is highly preferred (for example, ServiceNow, Zendesk etc.)
- Quick thinker, able to use great judgment in pursue of the right course of action without heavily relying on set policies
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a dynamic international environment
- Work for a global organisation
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- Pension Plan
- 25 vacation days
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team