Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Technical Sales Professional Education to support their Team in Schiphol.
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission. Nowhere is this mission more alive, and our opportunity so great, than in the education industry.
The profound workplace shift that has taken place has created a need for talent development and reskilling to meet current and future demands. We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world where people are our client’s most important and needed natural resource. Our client must prepare them to be successful today and to create future leaders. Our client is a learning company and education remains a core priority for them and to help them respond to market trends, education digital transformation opportunities and ready students for a changing workforce come and join a team that is empowering every student on the planet to achieve more.
Must be in possession of a car and a valid driver’s license
Job Profile for Technical Sales Professional Education
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of customers, partner and company’s sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and company's unique value proposition for education
- Remain focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers a jointly agreed Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Act as the industry and technology expert that maps education customer scenarios and learning outcomes to a technical deployment plan. Enable customers to digitally transform and succeed with their technical vision and goals
- Ensure customers have a deployment strategy for the modern classroom and their technical environments are cloud ready
- Deliver agreed outcomes with technical decision makers to influence buying decisions, architect, develop and deploy cloud-based solutions on company’s technologies
- Lead technical and architectural Modern Classroom discussions with managed customers and local partners to:
- Establish a modern identity for student, faculty and staff (Azure Active Directory Premium)
- Drive a modern cloud-based deployment of company’s technology in the classroom (Intune, Intune for Education, School Data Sync and AutoPilot)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by showing and creating demand for experiences on Windows/M365
- Enable student and educator usage though successful deployment of user experiences, applications and strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote)
- Orchestrate company’s sales teams, subject matter experts (SMEs) and key customer and partner IT decision makers
- Understand of the local partner ecosystem, technical development of key solutions partners and joint execution through/with partner to successfully pilot and deploy company’s technology in the classroom
- Clear technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate company’s Education Modern Classroom sales
- Continuously nurture and expand technical, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Provide insight and feedback from customers and partners to the company’s Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
Candidate Profile for Technical Sales Professional Education
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles is preferred
- Have strong consultative selling background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Able to work cohesively with members of the sales, services, and marketing organisations and company’s partners
- Strong negotiation, organisational, presentation, product demo, writing and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proficiency with Technology – Windows10 Devices, O365 and Intune is highly preferred
- Certificate in Windows and Office 365 is preferred
- Certificate in information security (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM) is desired
- Certificate in IT Infrastructure Architecture (CITA, MCA, MCSE) is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
- Laptop & Mobile
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team