Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Technical Solution Professional to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk. The company has a separate division focused on education and the position will be focused on sales of a variety of devices for the education sector.
The company envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers to places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Their mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. They have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organisations and care deeply about taking ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organisations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then apply today.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 19-12-2018 at 12:00hrs. Applications received later than 12:00hrs won’t be considered.
Please note that for this position you must have a valid driver’s license for the Netherlands and your own car.
Job Profile for Technical Solution Professional- Education Industry
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise on pre-sales and deployment of modern classroom solution including Windows, Office365 and Intune
- Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what modern classroom solutions can do
- Enable and manage classroom solutions for the education customers by driving technical presentations, demonstrations, Architecture & Design Sessions, Proofs of Concept and Pilots, leveraging sellers in partner organizations as needed
- Provide pre-sales technical support to enable customers and partners to architecture, develop, deploy and use Surface devices
- Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to device sales
- Drive technical discussion to lead security, privacy, and compliance discussions
- Act with superior customer focus sales teams in generating excitement to fill and accelerate the sales pipeline using technical expertise in the core domain as well as in adjacent technologies
- Share knowledge and insight in technical and seller communities among key partners
- Engage with Channel team resources and supporting channel partner efforts; leverage partners to lead on hardware refresh, upsell, and extend sales motions
- Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to their appropriate channel
- Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of client’s solutions
- Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical resources (internally and from Partner)
Candidate Profile for Technical Solution Professional- Education Industry
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in technical sales and deployment
- Excellent Communicator, written and verbal
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations
- Able to work cohesively with members of the sales & services field, partners, and corporate sales, engineering, and marketing
- Exceptional problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and external resources when needed
- Technical knowledge of Windows 10 devices, Office O365, and Intune
- Must have a driving license and car
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave
- Travel allowance
- Modern open plan office
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team