Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to be part of a young, tech savvy, eco- friendly, international team who enjoys working together to deliver exceptional service? Currently, we are looking for a Technical Support Advisor for one of our client’s, a virtual reality goggles creator.
The technical support advisor will be responsible for taking inbound calls to meet all the needs of our German-speaking gaming customers. Additionally, they will be handling customer enquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service.
Are you ready to be passionate about the product(s) and be highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service? During this role, you will build a rapport with current and repeated customers about the brand and product(s).
If you are interested, please do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide technical support to customers through phone, email and social media
- Solve every situation efficiently and easily, and create great experiences for every customer
- Consult and work with the clients to diagnose and solve complex questions and challenges
Candidate Profile for Technical Support Advisor
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- PC skills and knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux and Android are required
- Multi-tasking skills to shift rapidly between computer-based applications and databases are necessary
- Affinity with gaming
- Be customer-oriented, friendly, team player and problem-solving
What Our Client Offers
- Relocation allowance (1200 euro)
- An exciting full-time job in a dynamic international environment
- Fully paid training
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Yearly merit review
- Attendance bonus system (700 euro yearly)
- Referral bonus system (700 euro per referred candidate)
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by public transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Sports and game activities
- The employee of the month and employee of the year
- Office parties with food, drinks and DJ
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team