Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client is an innovator in the field of academic knowledge exchange in the digital world. The digital platform helps students improve their writing skills and assess their progress over time. Our client’s applications are used by more than 33 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries.
They are looking for a motivated Bulgarian speaking Territory Sales Manager that will help them bring their services to new Higher Education and other academic Institutions. The suitable candidate will be responsible for generating new business, increasing the sales and implementing strategies and plans across a specific geo-territory.
Job Profile for Territory Sales Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse market, industry and customers to identify sales opportunities and issues, and prepare concrete plans/campaigns (strategic and tactical) to address such issues and realise opportunities
- Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base in the territory. Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Candidate Profile for Territory Sales Manager
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree is a must. Master’s degree is advantageous
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience of successful SaaS sales in the Higher Education industry and in effective consultancy SaaS solutions
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a fast-moving environment and understands how to build out a territory for the long term (proven experience is a must)
- Demonstrate experience in developing customer centric, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Experience with Solution Selling is a plus
- Confident public speaker, adept at presenting to audiences ranging in size from one to several hundred people
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are mandatory
- Must be a team player and an active ‘doer’ but at the same time highly self-motivated with the proven ability to work independently
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills are a must
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Must be able to travel consistently (30-40% of time), and sufficiently, to achieve assigned sales projections or quotas
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive Salary/Commission
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Gym reimbursement
- Free lunches
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to travel internationally
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team