+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
We are looking for a Trafficking Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
This role is responsible for asset readiness and launch accuracy across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The successful candidate will be responsible for postings that regularly have 50+ million views across YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, and Twitter and should understand the gravity of posting, as well as the complexities around different format types. Our client has a fast-paced environment with a constantly shifting aim that requires agility and adaptability.
Job Profile for Trafficking Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor all social platforms (YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and possibly new platforms) and escalate potential issues
- Keep up to date with the editorial calendar and ensure postings are executed accordingly
- Prepare and post content on social platforms with extreme accuracy and in a timely manner
- Keep alignment with internal organisation’s channel managers, production and vendor teams to ensure asset launch accuracy
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of all available social media formats and offerings for YouTube, Facebook/Instagram Twitter and TikTok
- Create operational reports, delivering valuable insights around posting trends, workflow efficiency and output quality
Candidate Profile for Trafficking Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of relevant social media experience (paid/organic media)
- Experience with social media channels with +1 million followers
- Deep understanding of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok platforms and formats
- Software experience with YouTube Studio, Facebook Creator Studio, Twitter Studio, native IG Stories, Reels, Carousels, HootSuite, Airtable, Google Suite, Slack, Sprinklr, Monday.com is preferred
- Familiarity with the file formats, such as how to traffic IGTV videos for in-feed preview, when to use a carousel vs a grid take over, when to use a Twitter thread vs individual Tweets, YouTube tagging, etc
- Successful project management experience. Certifications are a plus
- Able to be nimble: Things. Change. Constantly. This includes not getting stressed by last-minute priority changes or asks and always focus on accuracy
- Adaptable to new asset requests without losing sight of other priorities
- Strong communication skills as you will be interacting with many cross-functional and international partners/teams
- Proactive and able to adapt to calendar/scheduling changes as needed
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team