Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, one of the largest commercial real estate companies worldwide, is looking for a Treasury Associate to join their team in Amsterdam. They are focused on high-quality real estate properties leased to businesses in diverse locations including the US and Northern and Western Europe.
In this role, you will support the International Treasury operations team and work closely with the Treasury Analyst and Senior Treasury Analyst. The International Treasury department is quickly developing and extending its scope within the business – a process in which you will play an important role.
Job Profile for Treasury Associate
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
This position will support global treasury functions with the primary focus on international operations; which includes daily administration processes, daily cash processing, cash management support and overall operational treasury needs.
- Initiate electronic payments and intercompany funding in online baking platform and Treasury system
- Coordinate payment process and transfers with various internal / external parties
- Tracking and preparing for the payment execution external debt / hedge settlements
- Perform daily cash management functions; including AP invoices payments funding
- Reconcile daily cash balances and determine daily liquidity needs
- Support cash forecasting process
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank accounts, balances in Treasury systems
- Assisting in bank accounts opening / closing process
- Maintain and update authorized signatories on the bank accounts
- Prepare audit documentation for SOX, Internal Audit, External Audit, KYC refresh including record retention in accordance with internal controls and policies
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
Candidate Profile for Treasury Associate
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Management
- 1-2 years of working experience in a corporate environment
- Treasury Workstation / Online banking platforms experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Highly detail and precise oriented
- Desire to work in a challenging international environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team