+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is an international Lifestyle and Action Sports licensee, distributor, and manufacturer with over 40 years of heritage and experience.
Their vision is to connect with, excite and inspire whilst promoting an active lifestyle through their portfolio of global brands. The company is dedicated to nurturing and growing brands strategically and sustainably. Their carefully considered stewardship and close vendor relationships serve to ensure long-term brand equity.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Barendrecht.
Job Profile for Warehouse Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and review KPI / In Full, on Time and in Spec (IFOTIS) targets
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures
- Implement succession planning and structured training plans
- Review productivity and workflow to enable the handling of increased volume without automatic additional resource, which may include the introduction of shift patterns
- Brief warehouse operatives on a daily basis
- Coach, delegate and mentor the warehouse operatives
- Recruitment and selection of warehouse operatives
- Drive continuous improvement and the subsequent design and implementation of new processes and systems to enable the Company to achieve its strategic objectives. This will include cost management, operational efficiency and warehouse expansion
- Plan 6-12 months ahead for layout, product flow, product handling systems, packing and storage requirements in order to achieve streamlined efficiency
- Monitor and manage all inbound/outbound shipments
- Monitor and manage all suppliers (storage, transport and consumables) performance and hold regular review meetings to ensure that all channels are optimised from a cost and performance perspective
- Manage the supply of consumables and the collection of waste
- Monitor and ensure the completion of accurate audits and stock counts
- Produce regular reports and statistics as required by the Board
- Monitor and maintain a safe, and healthy working environment, work with a Health and Safety (H&S) Consultant, including training, education and inductions
- Oversee the planned maintenance, servicing and necessary repairs of machinery, equipment and facilities, including regular checks and safety inspections
- Secure the property by developing protection and access policies and procedures
- Forecast requirements for annual budgeting
- Schedule expenditure and analysing variances, initiating corrective actions when appropriate
Candidate Profile for Warehouse Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have experience in Warehouse Management System(s)
- Have proven leadership and managerial experience
- Communication skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Possess lean principles
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Onboarding program
- Personal benefits package
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team