INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a company specialising in delivering high-quality logistics and marine services to global customers. Their customers are global ship owners, ship managers, ship suppliers, etc.
They are currently looking for Warehouse Operators to join their team in Rotterdam – Botlek.
In the role, you will be responsible for assisting with loading/unloading vehicles and checking in stock, sorting and placing materials or items on racks and shelves, collecting items throughout the warehouse, and preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to the daily planning.
Job Profile for Warehouse Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sign for shipments upon receipt and verify that the correct Purchase Order (PO) has been received
- Inspect thoroughly the packages for any damages and discrepancies
- Maintain an accurate record of all PO received and distributed
- Contact the office operators to resolve any shipment or delivery issues
- Use forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange shipments accordingly
- Store inventory strategically to maximise storage space within the warehouse
- Process distribution orders promptly, including retrieving specified orders from storage and packing, sealing, and labelling merchandise accordingly
Candidate Profile for Warehouse Operator
- Must be intermediate or higher in English, both written and spoken. Dutch language is a plus
- Minimum of two years of experience in similar work
- License to operate a forklift
- Driving license, having a car or another means of transportation is a must
- Attention to detail
- Verbal communication skills are required
- Flexible, pro-active, initiative, hands-on, high energy
- Able to work as a team member
- Able to cope with working in a fast-paced international environment
What Our Client Offers
- 24 vacation days
- Pension Plan
- Insurance contribution
- Travel expenses fully reimbursed
- A dynamic and international team
- Opportunity to develop
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team