+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the fastest growing and innovative companies for food order and delivery. After serving Europe’s top restaurants for over 20 years, our partner is currently connecting top chefs and producers and supporting them in doing business together. They do this by allowing them to buy without middlemen or distributors, and enjoy a broader assortment, lower prices, and fresher products.
Currently, they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Yerseke, the Netherlands.
Job Profile for Warehouse Supervisor
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supervise and coach the warehouse staff
- Maintain and manage inventory
- Ensure the cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of the work environment
- Unload and load delivery vehicles
- Accept deliveries of inventory and verify their accuracy
- Inspect inventory for damage and faults
- Restock shelves with delivered inventory
- Mark and label stock
- Communicate errors to relevant parties
- Process and pack orders efficiently and accurately
- Count inventory to maintain accurate records
- Operate an electronic pallet jack to load pallets into the vehicle
- Ensure orders are packaged and shipped on time
Candidate Profile for Warehouse Supervisor
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A High School Diploma is required
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Category B driver’s license is required
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, able to follow instructions effectively and to work in an organised manner
- Possess physical strength, agility, and dexterity
- Willing to work in adverse climatic conditions
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Available to work extended hours if/when needed
What Our Client Offers
- Travel Allowance (home to work)
- 20 vacation days
- Provided Equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for career development and long-term assignment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team