+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is among the top 500 privately listed companies. They are focused on offering sustainability solutions. Their products range from PV Panels, Inverters and Solar Storage options to racking, components and all electrical needs.
Currently, they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Munich.
The ideal candidate will be assisting the Warehouse Manager in ensuring the warehouse is functioning efficiently and effectively. This includes staff management, order processing, training and delegation of duties to team members.
Job Profile for Warehouse Supervisor
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist the Warehouse Manager to ensure warehouse efficiency and productivity
- Supervise warehouse operations
- Arrange/allocate duties to warehouse operators
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse to ensure safety and organisation
- Dispatch orders accurately and seek process improvements
- Receive and check deliveries
- Coordination of goods receiving, storage, stock management, picking, packing and shipping
- Warehouse design working closely with the Warehouse Manager
- Ensure the trucks are ordered at the right time for physical distribution to customers
- Ensure stock losses are controlled and minimised
- Strictly follow company policy and procedure, ensuring all operations are following them effectively
- Ensure that warehouse workplace health and safety procedures are followed
Candidate Profile for Warehouse Supervisor
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel)
- Minimum of 5 years of warehouse supervising experience in a logistics environment
- A forklift license is required
- A valid driver’s license is a must
- Experience with ERP and or WMS systems
- Experience with equipment maintenance (e.g. maintaining batteries of forklift trucks)
- Willing to learn new software and processes
- Flexible and able to prioritise under time constraints
- Punctuality/personal presentation with problem-solving attitude
What Our Client Offers
- 20 days of annual paid leave
- International environment
- Opportunity to work in a sustainability-oriented environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team