+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a Snackable Content Marketing Agency. They supply their clients with fresh content to increase their site traffic and empower their brand awareness and product visibility, online and offline.
They are currently expanding and are looking for a Web Editor Coordinator to join their team.
As a Web Editor Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the team in charge of processing products based on priorities and be responsible for all product data and product descriptions published online.
Job Profile for Web Editor Coordinator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Web Editors Team in charge of the online catalogue for one of the largest retailers
- Interact with varying stakeholders to ensure a smooth data gathering process
- Work with various client’s internal teams to ensure that content creation of the products is ready in time for various promotions or launch dates
- Handle day-to-day volumes of assigned tasks and ensure that the quality standards are met
- Make time estimations on new jobs received, check accuracy and quality of content creation/ population performed by the team
- Identify possible improvements in the processes and suggest ways to implement the required changes
- Train and mentor new editors, including mastering the tools required for the job (product information management system)
Candidate Profile for Web Editor Coordinator
- Must be fluent in French, Dutch (or Flemish) and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role, with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of and interest in online content and product information management
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be proactive, responsible and passionate to fit the required profile
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to interact and collaborate with other professionals in the digital world
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for internal growth
- Hybrid model of working (remote and on-site)
- Travel allowance
- Lively and informal work environment
- Remuneration commensurate with experience and actual skills
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team