+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a well-established niche consultancy and engineering company specialising in the fish-farming industry. They are focused on delivering high-quality services and products to their clients. They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Workshop Foreman for their young and international team based in Boxtel.
The successful candidate will join a team of creative engineers and be the main person in charge of the workshop. He will be hands-on, working on the production of tanks and different systems, basic electrical installations, and the assembly of different products.
You will have the amazing opportunity to travel to other countries with the team and develop and grow in the future with the company.
Please note: You can work part-time or full-time (32-40 hours/week).
Furthermore, you must have a driver’s licence.
Job Profile for Workshop Foreman
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that the workshop is organised (everything is put in their places and order)
- Individual hands-on work:
- Help with the production of fishing tanks, pipes and different installations of the products
- Assemble different parts
- Basic electrical installation work
- Be in charge of the stock control
- Ensure that the products that are shipped out are top quality
- Visit clients when needed
- Support with technical construction drawings, when required, by using AutoCAD (there is another person who is an expert in AutoCAD)
- Work together with the rest of the team, including subcontractors and freelancers
Candidate Profile for Workshop Foreman
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is an advantage
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience working with plastics
- Driver’s license – B category is a must
- Intermediate understanding of AutoCAD software
- It is an advantage if you have:
- Affinity with electrical installations
- Affinity with monitoring and control systems
- Experience with water treatment
What Our Client Offers
- The chance to join a small international team who is very supportive, transparent and hard-working
- 25 vacation days
- Home-to-work travel allowance – up to €340 per month
- Opportunity to travel to other countries 2-3 times per year
- The chance to grow with the organisation
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team