+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a genuine global leader in the modular building industry focused on the design and manufacture of resistant building constructions, security buildings and offshore. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The regional business developer will have to establish and maintain a clear market leadership position for our client within the Benelux and Germany regions. The goal is to contribute to the broader growth strategy of the company as a whole and generate business opportunities in the sales department.
If the role of a Business Development Manager sounds like an ambitious next step in your career, then don’t hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Business Development Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and deliver the annual revenue and contribution targets set for the region
- In conjunction with the Global Sales Director, develop and implement an ambitious business plan to maximise the market potential for both Sales and Rental
- Visit potential and dormant customers to prospect for new business
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face and cold calling business owners
- Track the FEED, EPC projects and contractors involved
- Coordinate with the local representatives for business development, promoting the brand as well as the client’s company registrations with all major companies including the NOC’s
- Understand the market dynamics, competitive threats, and value chain proposition to specify pricing and benefits of the product offering to meet customer expectations, evaluate offering against competition and implement competitive differentiation
- Represent the company during meetings with domestic and overseas customers
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and seminars to maximise the product range
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned
Candidate Profile for Business Development Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Full proficiency in Dutch is an asset
- 2–3 years of experience in a global sales team and proven ability to bring results
- Preferably demonstrated experience in Industrial practice (Oil & Gas, Machinery, Building materials, Chemicals, Mechanical). Experience in the refinery industry is an advantage
- Have excellent computer literacy for MS Office and CRM tools
- Strong oral, written and technical communication skills
- Be able to establish a good relationship with international customers and with colleagues as a good team player
- Flexible and initiative
- Have high energy and passion towards achieving sales objectives through solving customers’ needs. Be able to manage multiple accounts
- Curious and motivated to conduct and create business development around the globe
What Our Client Offers
- A competitive salary with a great commission structure
- Home office support
- Global business trip
- 21 days paid vacation days per calendar year
- Travel costs fully reimbursed
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Car allowance
- A dynamic working environment in a fast-paced organisation
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team