- Outsource as much of your recruitment process as you need, and save your organisation time and money.
- Welcome brand ambassadors on board, who will get to know your organisation better and find the right people for it.
- Enjoy a successful collaboration with a recruitment partner and find all the talent solutions that you need in one place.
What Is RPO?
RPO stands for Recruitment Process Outsourcing. Simply put, it is when a business outsources the management of the recruitment cycle (in whole or part) to a third-party specialist with the objectives to drive cost, service, success and scalability benefits.
Why Use Blue Lynx as Your RPO?
As your RPO, we will be an extension of your talent acquisition team for the duration of an assignment. We work using your name, your branding, your tools. We will be collaborating with your hiring managers, enhance your brand image in the eyes of candidates and attract the ones that fit your company culture. You only hire us when you have peaks in your talent acquisition.
Some reasons why companies of all sizes use RPOs include:
- Cost savings
- Increase in service and efficiency
- Scalability benefits
- Temporary increase in talent acquisition needs
- Recruit using your branding and company name whilst using our expertise
- Increase employee engagement and retention
- The need for proper recruitment practices and knowledge
- The need for a strategic plan for your temporary and permanent workforce
- The refinement of screening, selection, interviewing and contract negotiations
- Market insight into specific target group of professionals
Businesses of all sizes can come across these challenges. When bringing the best talent is their priority, they turn to us. Our recruiters and HR specialists can work in-house or remotely. With an RPO, you save on costs, scale up or down your business faster and cut down hiring times. It’s a commitment to your business that pays off.
Extend Your Recruitment Capabilities
An experienced RPO like Blue Lynx can cover the whole spectrum of recruitment activities, including:
- Vacancy advertising
- Talent sourcing using various tools (including LinkedIn)
- CV and application processing
- Data-informed talent market insights
- Professional methods when approaching and communicating with candidates
- Advanced recruitment technology
- Reference processing
- Candidate offer and job description assistance
- Onboarding & offboarding
- Employer branding
Open Your Doors to an RPO Pro
It’s like inviting well-meaning guests to your home and asking them to rearrange a part of the interiors that you don’t particularly have a solution for or simply ask them to help you make it better. Why Blue Lynx?
- 30+ years of experience in the fields of talent acquisition (contracting, recruitment and executive search) and HR
- NEN 4400-1 certificate holder
- ABU CLA compliant
- A proven record of recruitment cycle optimisation
- Experienced team of multicultural professionals
- A broad international network of candidates and clients
- Benefit from our great talent sourcing team and, back-office support
When we step in, either on-site or from our own office, we will:
- Assess your current recruitment needs and challenges thoroughly
- Create a strategic plan for your new temporary and/or permanent workforce employment
- Work as an extension of your organisation, guarding your best interest throughout the way.
Get In Touch With Blue Lynx
Is your organisation ready to level up from traditional recruitment? Let’s talk about that. Call us directly at +31 (0)70 311 7822 or send us an email at email@example.com.