+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years of market experience.
They are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join their team in Coevorden.
By joining the Field Service Specialists team, you will be embarking on a unique journey with the world’s leading provider of technology to the global energy industry.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and installation of surface equipment, at both on- and off-shore locations across mainland Europe and the North Sea.
Job Profile for Field Service Technician
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct and perform Field Service Installation/Maintenance and Abandonment work scopes as per the established company Running Procedures and their clients’ programme
- Provide general technical direction and assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair, logistic support, and installation of products
- Submit customer and service reports, timesheets and job debriefs
- Review reported malfunctions and identify/analyse any undesirable trends
- Ensure Health, Safety, Security and Environmental procedures are adhered to
Candidate Profile for Field Service Technician
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, MBO level 2 is minimum
- 2-5 years relevant offshore experience desirable with well installation/maintenance background
- Experience working with Word and Excel and can use them efficiently to write reports
- Possess a driver’s license (category B) and feel comfortable driving with a trailer
- Able to work with deadlines
- VCA certificate is a plus
- Flexible when it comes to travel and working hours
- Enjoy hands-on work, mechanical, maintenance, testing, etc.
- Able to communicate concisely and clearly, both verbally, and when writing reports
- Comfortable talking with people from a diverse background and giving presentations
- Teamwork oriented with the right attitude towards your coworkers and suppliers
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days per annum
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Pension plan
- Be part of a supportive team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team