Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client is on the cutting edge of technology for the visual impaired. They use artificial technology to enhance the lives of the visually weakened, the blind and the hard of reading. Our client is looking for an Account Manager to assist with the sales team in order to grow business for those in need.
Job Profile for Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Drive business development and sales of OrCam products in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Manage relationships with distributors, resellers, local councils and government agencies, corporations, low vision organizations and clinics
- Promote awareness of OrCam in the low vision eco-system by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations
- Present and demonstrate OrCam to organizations and potential users
- Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows
- Provide training on the use of the OrCam device, its benefits and its differentiated value for users and organizations
- Liaise daily with other team members, provide activity reports and participate in sales meetings or sales calls
Candidate Profile for Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years’ experience in business development, field sales, customer success and/or marketing
- Living in The Netherlands or Belgium with ability to travel extensively throughout the countries
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle as needed
- Previous experience with Sales Force or another CRM is desirable
- Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft office skills
- Excellent people skills including negotiation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
- Must be comfortable working with aged people and people with special needs and working out of home office with little supervision
- Connection with the community and experience in the low vision industry are a plus
What Our Client Offers
- 26 vacation days
- Car reimbursement €0,19 cents/km
- Medical contribution
- International/working remotely etc.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team