+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of data and software services for the insurance industry. They have been on the market for more than 15 years and are rapidly expanding on a global scale.
Currently, they are expanding rapidly and looking for 5 Business Analysts to join their team.
The job can be executed fully remotely with occasional visits to the Zeist office (the Netherlands).
Are you looking for a new long-term career? Then apply today.
Job Profile for Business Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Gain in-depth level of understanding of the assigned product(s), including personas and use cases
- Align with the company’s Demand Management process in order to prioritise features with the highest value
- Elaboration of requirements by defining epics and user stories including registration in JIRA
- Perform (automated) testing including acceptance testing by customer(s) group(s) and testing evidence for ISAE3402 audits
- Develop product documentation such as user guides and release notes
- Update, implement and maintain procedures
- Handle 2nd and 3rd line service request
- Support sales and account management with in-depth product knowledge during (online) product presentations
Candidate Profile for Business Analyst
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of an additional language is advantageous
- Higher professional education level
- At least 2 years of Business Analyst experience with B2B web applications
- Working experience within the insurance industry is a plus
- Knowledge of insurance products and experience with translating those to setups in administrations is a plus
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and conceptual skills, accurate
- Excellent communication and team skills, team player
What Our Client Offers
- 27 holidays
- Remote working possibility
- Pension scheme
- Fitness subscription discounts
- Laptop, mobile & reimbursement of display screen glasses
- Insurances and other supplements
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team