+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading provider of data and software services for the insurance industry. They have been on the market for more than 15 years and are rapidly expanding on a global scale.
Currently, they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
The job can be executed remotely with occasional visits to the Zeist office (the Netherlands).
Job Profile for Business Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead a large scale development project to modernise an existing B2B enterprise software platform
- Understand the client’s strategic and competitive position, working with regional teams and customers to define and deliver best in class, sustainable and competitive products
- Within the scope of the project, drive and define the company’s products roadmap from a strategic, business-driven and hands-on perspective, combining feedback from customers, go-to-market teams and research
- Lead product discovery, including customer insights through primary and secondary research, business analytics, competitive dynamics, technology trends, macroeconomic factors, and regulatory requirements
- Define business case, objectives and key results, and product-market fit for assigned product
- Write epics and success criteria with input from the agile team and business partners
- Lead the execution of product initiatives through the entire lifecycle from defining the use cases to the planning and delivery, collaborating closely with the Product Owners and Engineering Leads
- Develop product material such as value proposition, competitive landscape, and demo scripts to help the company’s Sales and Marketing teams better understand the value and positioning of the product
Candidate Profile for Business Analyst
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) is required (background in software development and program management is preferred), MBA is a plus
- 2+ years of product management and/or related experience in enterprise software, including product lifecycle management (leading large scale new product development initiatives preferred)
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to drive deep product insights from data
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting priorities and requirements
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills to identify opportunities and pain-points
- Possess presentation and communication skills – able to communicate requirements and goals efficiently, deliver roadmaps, engage customers and create customer-focused product management led culture
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Software Development frameworks is highly preferred
- Technical web applications awareness (HTML, CSS, XML, API) in order to effectively manage features
- Knowledge of SQL & .NET is a plus
- Work with the Development and Delivery teams to build the operational policies and procedures associated with the offerings
- Able to travel in the EU in support of stakeholders/customer meetings
What Our Client Offers
- 28 holidays
- Remote working possibility
- Pension scheme
- Fitness subscription discounts
- Laptop, mobile & reimbursement of display screen glasses
- Insurances and other supplements
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team