+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client provides mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, creating exceptional results for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to help them grow by working with functional designs to build the right technical solution, both in the back-end and the front end.
Job Profile for Business Intelligence Developer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work in a close-knit and friendly team of 11 professionals in the Client Intelligence department
- Support internal and external clients through data analysis, automation, and digitization
- Work on various exciting projects in the areas of speech analytics, gamification, and the development of learning and development tools
- Involve in data modelling and work on functional back-end designs in a Qlik Sense environment
- Participate in the development, improvement, and expansion of our BI environment and various digitization and automation projects
- Communicate with many different departments within the company, both nationally and at the European level
Candidate Profile for Business Intelligence Developer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Work experience with ETL processes, data extraction, and data modelling
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense (preferred) or similar BI tools
- Conceptually strong and can think analytically as well as process-oriented
- Team player who can also independently take on projects
What Our Client Offers
- A good salary in line with the market
- Ability to work from home/office
- 25 holidays per year
- 2 leave days to compensate for the waiting days scheme in case of illness
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Bicycle plan
- Top locations in the centre of Rotterdam, Almere, Tilburg and Maastricht
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team