+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market is looking for a Business Support Assistant with administrative skills to join their Business Support Team in Schiphol.
In this role, you will function and work closely with the Executive Assistants and provide a broad range of support to the company.
Job Profile for Business Support Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively manage and prioritise the complex calendar for multiple executives
- Domestic and international travel logistics management and trip preparation
- Expense reports for multiple executives
- Set up complex internal and customer meetings, be present and offer support at all-up events including summits, offsites, all-hands, morale events and other events as needed
- Purchase order management, and processing of invoices
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Prioritise your work tasks, projects and maintain company tools, resources, databases, and processes to improve efficiency
- Exercise sound judgement, tact, integrity, and professionalism in all transactions
- Lead the community of support staff across the region to ensure consistent experiences, e.g., in terms of onboarding and the sharing of best practices
Candidate Profile for Business Support Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Team Assistant in a fast-paced, environment
- Sharp eye for detail, able to meet deadlines, flexible and comfortable working independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage highly sensitive business and personal matters with tact and the utmost confidentiality
- Strong planning, organisational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Able to adhere to and advise on the internal policies about procuring third-party services and partner engagement
- Skill to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave, including all Dutch public holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- State-of-the-art technology working experience
- Be part of a team that is changing the world
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team