+31 (0)70 338 4421
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a Business Support Assistant to join their team in Schiphol.
They are looking for an assistant with excellent administrative capabilities, who is able to function and work closely with the other Executive Assistants and communicate confidently with the Netherlands leadership team, providing a broad range of support for the team in connection with the goals of the organisation.
This role will work in coordination with the Business Support Team.
Job Profile for Business Support Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Set up meetings for the client’s Sales and Support Teams
- Domestic and international travel logistics management, trip preparation and expense report
- Support of all-up events including summits, offsites, all-hands, morale events and other events as needed
- Purchase order management and process invoices
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Prepare, facilitate and follow-up meetings
Candidate Profile for Business Support Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- This would be an ideal job for graduates of a Secretarial Education
- Sharp eye for detail, meet deadlines, flexible and be comfortable working in a team
- Enthusiastic, demonstrating a can-do attitude and a quick learner
- Proactive and a strong team player
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism and to adhere to and advise on the company’s policies about procurement of third party services and partner engagement
- Know how to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, all Office suite programs, SharePoint, One Note, Teams, etc
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Support/Allowance for working from home equipment
- 27 annual leave days per year, and all Dutch public holidays
- Travel allowance (Post-Covid)
- Pension plan
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (Post-Covid/currently working from home)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team