INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a highly respected and extremely prestigious global leader in the integrated energy and chemical industry. For their headquarters in the Hague, they are now looking for a Cash Management Analyst to join their Head Quarters Management team.
In the role, you will be responsible for a digitalisation project for our client’s European Treasury hub, as well as providing daily operations support in Cash Management and other Treasury projects.
Job Profile for Cash Management Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead European Treasury hub cash pooling design and implementation
- Accurate implementation of the Treasury Management System (TMS) – cash management, IC debt management and financial risk management
- Participate in current process enhancement, future process design and validation of new processes
- Provide knowledge and guidance on Treasury activities integration with newly acquired companies
- Prepare and review cash flow forecast reports
- Execute short-term investments in accordance with investment plans and strategy
- Accurately execute FX trades based on recommendations from Financial Risk Management
- Complete cash management documentation set-up for new and existing entities
- Support Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) related payments
- Back up Treasury operation activities i.e. bank account reconciliation, KYC updates etc.
Candidate Profile for Cash Management Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience in corporate Treasury with good understanding and practical experience in TMS
- Experience in leading a Treasury digital transformation is preferable
- Basic understanding of accounting and treasury operations
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, advanced skills in Excel including Power Query
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team