+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's foremost executive search and leadership advisory consulting firms, is now looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their office in Amsterdam.
The firm has 56 offices located in strategic markets in all major cities throughout the world. Members of the Legal Department are located in Amsterdam, Chicago, Shanghai and Dublin. They support all offices worldwide.
This position will involve regular contact with corporate headquarters in the United States as well as with the local accountants worldwide and therefore requires excellent communication skills.
Please note that this is a temporary position with an approximate duration of 4 months.
Job Profile for Corporate Accountant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure monthly accounting timetable is adhered to
- Assist on the BV & Ireland annual statutory audit with external audit firm
- Complete regulatory information required for BV and Ireland
- Assist with the allocation and invoicing of central costs (Firm-wide meetings) to all operating entities
- Source of knowledge on Workday Banking
- Maintain and improve current procedures
- Deputise for manager in absence and holidays
- Ad-hoc reporting duties
- Perform monthly accounting tasks within Workday Finance System
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Record foreign exchange adjustments related to worldwide intercompany balances
- Assist Treasury department with settlement of inter-company balances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Dutch and Irish VAT submissions
- Prepare and analyse financial reports as required
- Assist Corporate Accounting manager during month-end close
- Month-end Journals/Accruals and Prepayments
Candidate Profile for Corporate Accountant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 3 years of experience in International business
- Graduate of finance/accounting
- Knowledge of Workday or another recognised accounting package
- Managerial experience is a plus
- A team player, yet able to work independently
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Able to exercise judgement, discretion and be adaptable to change
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living outside Amsterdam)
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in a highly international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team