+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for a Critical Environment Technician to join their team in Middenmeer.
Job Profile for Critical Environment Technician
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare and provide escort support for third-party contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, and service providers on-site
- Write and follow operating procedures (SOPs) for planned critical environment work activities, after completing a one-month qualification technical training
- De-Energize critical environment equipment (eg. UPS, generator, CAHU, etc.)
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to, while performing work and comply with all physical security procedures and policies
Candidate Profile for Critical Environment Technician
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is a plus
- Minimum MBO 3 electrical qualification or equivalent is required
- Experience with electrical systems in a technical/industrial environment
- Good working knowledge of electrical safety, electrical safe working practices and risk assessment
- VCA (in Dutch) Safety, Health and Environment Certificate
- Experience with ticketing and permit systems is desirable
- Experience in critical environment or comparable experience would be beneficial
- Mechanical knowledge would be beneficial
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave, including all Dutch public holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- State-of-the-art technology working experience
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team