+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client is a trusted ally in technology and payment solutions, enabling retailers to enhance their performance by offering shoppers an enriched experience.
Currently, they are looking for a Junior Sales Support to join their expanding team in Amsterdam. Your responsibilities will include telephone customer service, ongoing maintenance of the customer master data and complaint processing. You will be acting as an interface to clients and sales colleagues by supporting them with general administrative tasks.
Job Profile for Junior Sales Support
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Central point of contact for all retail customers
- Respond to retailer requests addressed directly or via (Key) Account Managers
- Support (Key) Account Managers in providing service to their customers
- Improve retailers’ knowledge and usage of the company’s services
- Manage on-boarding of new retailers and contract changes for existing retailers
- Document retailer-specific activities in the CRM (SalesForce)
- Recover rejected forms in collaboration with processing, recovery and sales teams
- Manage and update retailer master-data
- Coordinate the local marketing efforts with the Account Managers and Key Account Managers
- Maintain sales and merchant support operations
- Create reports both for Sales and Management teams
- Provide support in communications towards merchants
- Answer direct phone calls and emails
- Respect all applicable corporate guidelines, including but not limited to data protection, competition law, delegation of authority, pricing, onboarding, branding, etc.
Candidate Profile for Junior Sales Support
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Have experience in a Customer Support role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to create productive relationships with internal and external customers
- Able to multitask projects and priorities
- Must be flexible and a team player in a cross-cultural environment
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- Become part of a successful and positive team
- Good balance between work and private life, with the option to work partly at home
- Career opportunities in an international company
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team