+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 5 pharmaceutical manufacturing companies with an extensive client portfolio worldwide.
They are currently expanding their team in the Netherlands and are looking for a Manufacturing Operator for their development centre in Bladel.
Please Note: This role operates in three shifts: 06:00-14:30 hours; 14:30-23:00 hours; 23:00-06:00 hours.
Job Profile for Manufacturing Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for keeping the manufacturing line running smoothly by refilling the packaging so that the line cannot malfunction
- Work on the line with the technical operator and a packager who packs the finished product
- Responsible for operating the production lines of a certain line group
- Carry out quality controls and take the necessary action if they do not meet the quality conditions
- Assist in the packaging of final products according to the customer’s requirements
- You will be trained on 1 line, and as soon as you have it under control, this experience will be further expanded to more lines
Candidate Profile for Manufacturing Operator
- Must be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken
- MBO or higher in Manufacturing/ Engineering
- Minimum 6 months of previous experience in mass production
- Experience working with strict safety and quality standards
What Our Client Offers
- 27 vacation days + 10 (ADV) days
- Shift allowance
- Bonus opportunity up to €750 gross per year
- Travel reimbursement of up to €299 net per month
- Pension insurance
- Career growth opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team