+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a collective of experts focused on the future of Cloud, Security and Networking, with a mission to deliver an entirely new approach to security and connectivity.
They are currently looking for a Network Architect to join their team in the Netherlands and work together on project-based missions.
In this role, you will be the expert and work the way you want with colleagues who share the same values and interests. You will be part of talented network consultants, engineers and architects who share the same knowledge and fix bottlenecks together on a hyper-high level.
Job Profile for Network Architect
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Translate vision and strategy documents into consequences for IT and OT landscapes and management environments
- Advise customers at IT and OT management level
- Map and record wishes and requirements regarding network infrastructures
- Translate architectural blueprints into functional designs (HLDs)
- Coordinate functional requirements from HLDs with LLDs and CIPs
- Monitor network architectures
- Guide and direct consultants and engineers
Candidate Profile for Network Architect
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Technical college diploma
- Work experience as a Network Architect is required
- TOGAF certified and familiar with methodologies such as MoSCoW
- Cisco CCNP certifications (or comparable level from e.g. Juniper, HP or Huawei)
- CCIE certification and experience with Prince 2 Foundation, ITIL and Scrum is a must
- Knowledge on drawing up HLDs, LLDs and CIPs
- Skill with project-based work and guiding and directing colleagues
- Experience with holding intake interviews and drawing up SOWs and quotations
- Analytically strong and good at making decisions
- Eager to learn and conceptual thinker
What Our Client Offers
- Company car, laptop and phone
- Up to 35 vacation days, depending on the level
- Training and unlimited study budget
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Work with the best professionals in the field of network security
- Freedom and trust
- Best perks on the market
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team