+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a collective of experts focused on the future of Cloud, Security and Networking. They are on a mission to deliver an entirely new approach to security and connectivity.
They are currently looking for a Network Security Consultant to join their team in the Netherlands.
In this role, you will be the expert and work the way you want, together with colleagues who share the same values and interests. You will be part of a team of network consultants, engineers and architects who share their knowledge and fix bottlenecks together on a hyper-high level.
Job Profile for Network Security Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Hands-on experience with 3rd line troubleshooting
- Translate requirements and requests from an architectural blueprint into a functional design (HLD)
- Translate functional designs (HLDs) into technical designs (LLDs)
- Align schedules with customer stakeholders
- Verify network configurations and administrative documentation
- Describe and record network infrastructures in as-built documents
- Carry out root-cause analyses
- Advise on complex problems
Candidate Profile for Network Security Consultant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Must have a level 4 MBO qualification in IT
- Have experience as a network consultant
- Experience with managing Firewall security requirements
- Completed Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent level
- Knowledge of VCA-Basic, ITIL, and Prince 2 Foundation. Certification is a must
- Knowledge of product lines in network and security solutions
- Knowledge of various relevant programming languages (e.g. Python) and frameworks (e.g. Ansible)
What Our Client Offers
- Company car, laptop and phone
- Up to 35 vacation days, depending on level
- Training and unlimited study budget
- Opportunity to join a growing company
- Work with the best professionals in the field of network security
- Freedom and trust
- Best perks on the market
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team