+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a certified “Great Place to Work” global leader, providing software solutions to help large organisations manage their non-employee workforce. Working with well-known Fortune 500 businesses, they deliver value by improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk and compliance.
They are currently looking for an experienced Technical Recruitment Expert, Client Services to join their team in Nieuwegein. In the role, you will be responsible for the efficient delivery of services to clients, while working closely with vendors, client hiring managers and cross-functional teams.
Job Profile for Technical Recruitment Expert, Client Services
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of products/services
- Maintain quality client service and daily operations with a focus on meeting contractual deliverables and ensuring effective and proactive communication with internal/external stakeholders
- Implement new or enhance current processes to strengthen efficiencies
- Embrace improvements and consultative approaches to continually add value to the community of hiring managers for an optimal customer experience
- Maintain an updated SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for day-to-day activities so that operations functions efficiently
- Facilitate the fulfillment of temporary requisitions through Fieldglass system and efficiently manage the relationship/interaction of staffing suppliers and hiring managers
- Proactively meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions and convey relevant information to approved suppliers
- Anticipate, resolve and follow through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker, manager and staffing supplier
- Ensure required screenings and pre-employment checks take place in line with client requirements, conduct orientation for all new workers, maintain accurate and complete Fieldglass records
- Handle critical Employee Relations issues, requesting support and guidance as required
- Anticipate, resolve and promptly follow through with all issues related to the worker
- Escalate to direct leadership any serious issues that may jeopardise the company’s position with clients or staffing suppliers, or issues that require the involvement of senior resources
Candidate Profile for Technical Recruitment Expert, Client Services
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of German is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (HR will be advantageous)
- 3+ years of experience working in a relevant area such as staffing industry operations, MSP or an internal HR/recruiting position
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated critical thinker with a “Can-Do” attitude
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to connect effectively across all layers of the organisation in both a face-to-face and remote working environment
What Our Client Offers
- 31.5 vacation days per annum
- 13th salary
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility for working hybrid after training
- Opportunity to join a highly innovative company
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team